- What Would I Say to Donald Trump?
- Jesus & Transgenderism
- I Am a Spoiled American
- Is December 25 Just a Pagan Holiday?
- Is Christianity for Real or Is It Just a Bunch of Hopeful Hooey?
- A Sober Eschatology (or How to Live in the End Times without Losing Your Mind)
- The Strange Mix of Dispensational, Postmillennial, Pentecostal, Political, Prophetic, Apocalyptic, Gnostic Christianity
- The Inconvenient Truth about Abortion
- What’s the Deal with the OT Laws on Clean and Unclean Food?
- Is the Russian Invasion of Ukraine Revealed in Prophecy?
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Peter Devotionals
- Achilles Rupture
- Calvinism vs Arminianism
- Chewable Wonders
- Christmas Devotionals
- Colossians Devotionals
- Creation and Humanity
- Galatians Devotionals
- Hebrews Devotionals
- James Devotionals
- John Devotionals
- Matthew Devotionals
- Random Thoughts
- Real Relationships
- Recommended Books
- Sermon on the Mount
- Sex and Marriage
- The Cross of Christ
- Tough Questions of Faith
I reserved the domain name, www.heelcatcher.com, many years ago. My intent was to start a personal blog online. Like most good intents, it never happened. I simply did not have the time to set things up. Ironically, the event that gave me the time was an Achilles rupture that happened to me on November 21, 2009. My heelcatcher blog was birthed out of my snapped heel. I wish I would have found a less painful way to get things started.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 41 other subscribers
Category Archives: Sex and Marriage
Male and female. Those two words used to be easy to define. Expressions of masculinity or femininity may have varied but the definitions were as solid as a rock. It was assumed. It was a given. It was apparent. But … Continue reading
“Love is love.” The signs seem to be everywhere right now. The message is simple enough…and hard to argue against. Love is love. How can you deny that? But certainly some clarification is needed. First of all, not all loves … Continue reading
In honor of our 28th anniversary on June 22, here are 28 things that I have learned about marriage. 1. Love deepens over time. I certainly loved Liz when I married her 28 years ago but I really didn’t understand the depths … Continue reading
In honor of our 25th anniversary on June 22, here are 25 things that I have learned about marriage. 1. Love deepens over time. I certainly loved Liz when I married her 25 years ago but I really didn't understand the depths … Continue reading