- I Am a Spoiled American
- Is December 25 Just a Pagan Holiday?
- Is Christianity for Real or Is It Just a Bunch of Hopeful Hooey?
- A Sober Eschatology (or How to Live in the End Times without Losing Your Mind)
- The Strange Mix of Dispensational, Postmillennial, Pentecostal, Political, Prophetic, Apocalyptic, Gnostic Christianity
- The Inconvenient Truth about Abortion
- What’s the Deal with the OT Laws on Clean and Unclean Food?
- Is the Russian Invasion of Ukraine Revealed in Prophecy?
- Going Back Home
- A Few Thoughts on Fear & Anxiety
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Peter Devotionals
- Achilles Rupture
- Calvinism vs Arminianism
- Chewable Wonders
- Christmas Devotionals
- Colossians Devotionals
- Creation and Humanity
- Galatians Devotionals
- Hebrews Devotionals
- James Devotionals
- John Devotionals
- Matthew Devotionals
- Random Thoughts
- Real Relationships
- Recommended Books
- Sermon on the Mount
- Sex and Marriage
- The Cross of Christ
- Tough Questions of Faith
I reserved the domain name, www.heelcatcher.com, many years ago. My intent was to start a personal blog online. Like most good intents, it never happened. I simply did not have the time to set things up. Ironically, the event that gave me the time was an Achilles rupture that happened to me on November 21, 2009. My heelcatcher blog was birthed out of my snapped heel. I wish I would have found a less painful way to get things started.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 38 other subscribers
Category Archives: Galatians Devotionals
1Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. … Continue reading
16So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. 17For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They … Continue reading
12I plead with you, brothers, become like me, for I became like you. You have done me no wrong. 13As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you. 14Even though my illness … Continue reading
17“If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker. 19For … Continue reading