- I Am a Spoiled American
- Is December 25 Just a Pagan Holiday?
- Is Christianity for Real or Is It Just a Bunch of Hopeful Hooey?
- A Sober Eschatology (or How to Live in the End Times without Losing Your Mind)
- The Strange Mix of Dispensational, Postmillennial, Pentecostal, Political, Prophetic, Apocalyptic, Gnostic Christianity
- The Inconvenient Truth about Abortion
- What’s the Deal with the OT Laws on Clean and Unclean Food?
- Is the Russian Invasion of Ukraine Revealed in Prophecy?
- Going Back Home
- A Few Thoughts on Fear & Anxiety
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Peter Devotionals
- Achilles Rupture
- Calvinism vs Arminianism
- Chewable Wonders
- Christmas Devotionals
- Colossians Devotionals
- Creation and Humanity
- Galatians Devotionals
- Hebrews Devotionals
- James Devotionals
- John Devotionals
- Matthew Devotionals
- Random Thoughts
- Real Relationships
- Recommended Books
- Sermon on the Mount
- Sex and Marriage
- The Cross of Christ
- Tough Questions of Faith
I reserved the domain name, www.heelcatcher.com, many years ago. My intent was to start a personal blog online. Like most good intents, it never happened. I simply did not have the time to set things up. Ironically, the event that gave me the time was an Achilles rupture that happened to me on November 21, 2009. My heelcatcher blog was birthed out of my snapped heel. I wish I would have found a less painful way to get things started.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 39 other subscribers
Category Archives: Hebrews Devotionals
In the days of His flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to Him who was able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence. Although He was a son, … Continue reading
Posted in Hebrews Devotionals Leave a comment